Sign in to follow this  
Olham

OT: Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition

V.A.T.S. is great, when you're not the hunter, who needs to do the aiming over the gun.

You often get slomos of the way of the bullet, right into your victim's head.

What confuses me is, that the resolution of my monitor is not among the choices at all.

I had to pick another one. Could that make it crash?

I have the full fallout selection including the addons and the same so far for New Vegas... and don't get me started on Stalker... I have all three and love them to bits... especially some of the mods that are available for the game... some of them are sheer works of art on their own... Also Herr Olham here's a link to some of those Mod's the Faction front ones are really great...

http://www.moddb.com/games?filter=t&=Search&kw=S.t.a.l.k.e.r&released=def&style=def&theme=def&indie=def&type=def

and you don't need to sign up to download them...

first of all, germany has NO such censorship

As a game developer, I can think of 1 huge example of German censorship. You cannot sell a WW2 game in Germany, and by extension anywhere else in the EU, if the German units have swastikas on them. The swastika is simply not allowed. Period. End of story. Instead, you have to use something else or nothing at all. And because ever game developer wants to sell his product in Europe, EVERYBODY has to follow Germany's rule on this, even in the US where swastikas are allowed. IOW, Germany has censored the entire gaming industry. That's why most games have German WW2 units having unrealistic iron crosses where they should have swastikas.

I'm not a Nazi. I'm just saying that Germany has censorship and it has global reach.