Sign in to follow this  
Typhoon

Do you use a dedicated simpit?

here is mine.

first of all i thought how clean everything is, and suddenly on photos everything looks quite dusty. must be a glitch with the camera :grin: .

note the "field modifications" like the rubberband on the stick, which prevents the selfcentering. that emulates a flightstick on most ww1 AC where one had to hold the stick and could not release it.

note also the NASA-tested pedal fixation which prevents the pedals from sliding around.

also i decided to have simply an usual office desk instead of a pc-table. that allows me to put my rig and printer and monitor and all that stuff where i want, and where i can comfortably watch mlb-tv etc. instead of having to jam the rig into the apropriate space and where i can't move the keyboard around. :good:

post-45910-0-42395100-1304017640.jpg

post-45910-0-79109800-1304017646.jpg

post-45910-0-76030900-1304017654.jpg

Edited by Creaghorn

Creaghorn, I think your NASA-tested pedal fixation device / disposable flight extender storage unit makes perfect sense. Plus, when you're wearing those you don't need to be quite as concerned when that crafty enemy suddenly appear from nowhere with guns blazing and scares the crap out of you. I know they work quite well for me in that situation; much tidier. :grin:

Creaghorn, I think your NASA-tested pedal fixation device / disposable flight extender storage unit makes perfect sense. Plus, when you're wearing those you don't need to be quite as concerned when that crafty enemy suddenly appear from nowhere with guns blazing and scares the crap out of you. I know they work quite well for me in that situation; much tidier. :grin:

yes. ahem, that's the main reason for having the box in the first place and why it's empty, not because of my son as one might think :drinks:

ever happened to you that out of nowhere an enemy or one of your own suddenly appears from above, diving just in front of you and you find your real self ducking? happens to me once in a while, and of course than i'm looking around a bit embarrassed hoping my wive hasn't seen it :grin: