Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

Distance to targets

Is there a way to change the default distance to a target in WOE when you have Mission start position=near target selected?

it is 3 options

1- airfield

2- in air

3- near target

and you can choose what you like

and if you want to customize your own one thenuse mission editor and create your own mission and adjust your position as you wish

mission editor is very easy to use if you dont have it then head on to download section / tools & utilities and pick your copy of choice

good luck buddy

Edited by Profi

I always start on the runway but I think that when you jump to the target your initial waypoint is where you jump too........so before you launch the mission go into the map veiw and adjust your initial waypoint to be further away from the target.......I think that should work.

Good luck

Thanks guys. I have yet to get the mission editor to work though, I've tried for years. I think with WOE it doesn't work very well.