Sign in to follow this  
liamp51

Adding custom ground objects to campaigns.

H all,

I was wondering how I could add custom ground objects to a campaign or map, without using the mission editor. I wanted to add a bunch of the NVA infantry available on CA to the campaigns for the SEA campaigns that are in the game. I got them to be able to fire at low, slow flying helichoppers, or aircraft. and absolutely love the extra immersion that they have, now having to worry about small arms fire! :heat: It would be really cool to have the NVA camps in the Steel Tiger campaign populated with a bunch of NVA awaiting the unwary aircraft!

Thanks!

liamp51

see my eariler response about static ships (around here somewheres...). It's the same thing, using the same procedures

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

Hmmm...lacking the post...I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the MOVEMENT.ini file? Looked through there. Looks like a daunting task to assign coordinates for all those little men! :heat:

Yep! They are dangerous little buggers! :salute:

Thanks Wrench! I'm not good at using the search function...:dntknw:

Thanks!

liamp51