Sign in to follow this  

Hi Community,

I have noticed that in some cockpits, there are some instruments that, when zooming in they look great, but when going to the wide-view, they don't look so well, and it is not possible to read the numbers on them. What should I do to them in order to make them look well in the wide-view. I know I must use Adobe Photoshop. Should I enlarge the image? or change the resolution? what should I do?

Kind regards,

Ignacioc91

well , this is my issue too

but you can get better look by changing graphic setting to unlimited! if you already did then try plan B ... uncle photoshop

good luck mate

well , this is my issue too

but you can get better look by changing graphic setting to unlimited! if you already did then try plan B ... uncle photoshop

good luck mate

The problem is, I don't know what to do. I mean, I don't know wether I should change the image resolution, or enlarge it, or what? Any idea?

In the options menu make sure that your cockpit detail is set to unlimited, and that your in game resolution is set to your monitors native resolution