Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

AV-8S Matador (Spanish Navy Harrier)

AV-8S Matador (Spanish Navy Harrier)

MDD/HSA AV-8S (AV-1) Matador, Armada Española Arma Aérea

-- For SF2, Full-4 Merged (Prefered) and/or SF2:E ONLY!!! --

As stated, above, you =MUST= have a Full-4 Merged install, or at the VERY LEAST SF2:E to make use of this mod package, as it references all stock items for the aircraft and cockpit ONLY found in SF2E or Full4 Merged game installs. If you have neither of these, don't download this, as you'll not be able to use it.

This package represents AV-8S (aka AV-1 locally) Matadors of the Spanish Naval Air Arm. A completely new skin, from a Home Grown ™ template was created, as was all but 3 original decals taken from the Matador pak from 2005. All new serial, name badges, and insignia markings were created (and, obviously included!) Some minor edits to the data, loadout and avionics give the aircraft a little more operational flexibility. All weapons used are stock in-game items. The canopy is NOT activated, as there are no more animation slot availalbe for it. Sorry! However, there is a working landing light, and a new SF2-style hangar screen (albeit a photo, as opposed to my usual 'boxart' type)

As as extra added surprise bonus, a skin/decal pak for the Royal Thai Navy Harriers is included as well (all 8 of them!). New serials and individual markings were created; all others are stock 3W decals (insignia, finflash) from the game's objectcats.

As always, READ the enclosed readme for full, detailed instructions. This package has been broken down into the various folders that SF2 needs/requires/should have, to make it a LOT easier to install. Also, as usual, the expected 'Notes and Other Nonesense' comments by me.

Happy Landings!

wrench

kevin stein

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/03/2011
  • Category

Thanks a lot Kevin!! I should have done it myself, but it wouldn´t have been nearly as good as yours

thank you!!

there are a few subtle differences in the RealLife ™, and this one, but just look the other way on those! :lol:

Very good work! :good: I started Matador in the past but your skin (& templates i think) is great!

I want to ask you Kevin - could you upload not weathered, clean (without exhaust dirt) Matador skin please? Or your temps for Harrier. I just want to make my own variations.

yeah, I think I can do that. :grin:

it's a very multi layered template, that has the base RAF camo, redrawn panel and rivet lines, and several layer of different paint schemes (included the dark blue/graywhite for INAS) Will work on the stock 3w harrier1 (well, of course, since that's what I built if off!!)

give me a day or so.