Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

My 4000th Post!

And, we also discovered that mixing French champagne with Irish whiskey and German beer can create a situation in one's gizzard akin to the Battle of the Somme.

Going 'over the tot', you might say.

I wasn't implying your leave was wasted only that all of you were. Or perhap 'wasted' isn't an American idiom for 'blotto', 'smashed', '... as a newt', totally newcasted' etc.

Oh indeed 'wasted' has that meaning over here across the Pond as well Dej, (as does bombed, blitzed, crocked, hammered, looped, loaded, plastered, plowed, ripped, sauced, snockered, tanked, wrecked, zoned, and a host of others), and I assumed you meant such in your comment. I simply chose to take a different tack concerning our crew being three sheets to the wind. :grin:

Congratulations Lou. I still come by here periodically to peek around. Hope all are fine, an upcoming possible back surgery here for me, so haven't been at computer much in the last months. Maybe back for P-4. All my best. Ras

Ras, if you need the surgery, I wish you big success with it, so you can sit and fly again!

It's gone quiet here - many old members are not here anymore, or appear very rarely.

Maybe in the last couple of years from P1 on, they have "shot their powder" here,

as we say in Germany. I hope I'll see you again soon, and take care.

4000th post for Lou and none of them wasted. You are an officer and a gentlman in my book sir. Thanks for you contributions to the forum and making the the ebooks so readily available. Many happy landings to you! :drinks:

Edited by Rickitycrate

Ras, if you need the surgery, I wish you big success with it, so you can sit and fly again!

It's gone quiet here - many old members are not here anymore, or appear very rarely.

Maybe in the last couple of years from P1 on, they have "shot their powder" here,

as we say in Germany. I hope I'll see you again soon, and take care.

Thanks sir, appreciate your words , the best to all of you fellows. I'll be back sometime later