Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

two questions for ... monday?

ok so twofer should have waited til tommorow but my CRS won't let me wait that long. :grin:

1 are there any other skins for the E-3A? in particular looking for a run of the mill NATO skin.

2 can lights be made small and square? like the landing lights on the nose of shortnosed Phantoms? there is a landing light set in Gen one that does work save a lil positional adjusting(know how to do that) but it is big compared to the door and round. any help as always is appriciated.

unfortunatly, all lights appear round. No 4652 headlights, sorry!

If they 'look' too large, make them dimmer.

Brightness= (usuall number is 0.10)

for 2-light systems, stay around 0.06

as to the Sentry skin ??? :dntknw: ???

Edited by Wrench

ok so i need to make em small, and pop two on either side of the center line. and tweak and startup and curse the misplacement. rinse wash repeat!

as to the Sentry i know its generally found in NF series, who does it belong to? a NATO-OTAN skin shouldn't be to hard i think. Luxembourg serials....hmmmmm