Sign in to follow this  
hrc

Mod folder and D-drive partition

Hi, here is a question? I have my hard disc partitioned on C (WIndows7 64bit and other software is installed there), and D local disc (SF2 ,SF2V, SF2E, and SV2I are installed/merged there). Now, is it possible to have Mod folder placed on D-drive (by default it is created on C-drive). Do I simply copy/paste Saved games/Thirdwire/SF2?? folder on D drive or is it not that simple?

Sure,

you have to define the new mod folder path in the options.ini

Thanks man!

Sure,

you have to define the new mod folder path in the options.ini

Hang on, does this mean I can move the contents of the Thirdwire folder that's defaulted to the My Documents folder to anywhere I chose, so long as I specify the directory route in the options.ini??

Hang on, does this mean I can move the contents of the Thirdwire folder that's defaulted to the My Documents folder to anywhere I chose, so long as I specify the directory route in the options.ini??

Bingo!

but you have to left the options.ini in the my documents/Thirdwire/sfE etc

Edited by Soulfreak

Bingo!

Crap! That's the only reason I haven't been playing my copy of 3yr old copy SF2E! My C:\ is partitioned to 60gig which is a massive hassle if each of my existing WOX installs are somewhere between 30-40gig each. If I'd known that, I would have been doing it a long time ago... :doh: I dunno why, but the options.ini is the only file I never seem to edit! ROFL!!!

lol :grin:

in the options.ini you can also set the dates for the sim.

I f.e. have expandet my SF2E to 2011.

You have to read the things located in the options.ini.

It is self explaining! :grin:

But before you change something back the options.ini up!

Edited by Soulfreak

Yeah, I remember it from the first one... lol. I've had this 3 years! 3 YEARS!!! Hahaha!

I've had this 3 years! 3 YEARS!!!

Easy Bro, better 3 years then 5 years! :grin:

• Like 1

I moved everything SF to my 2 TB drive and now I just load it up. 191 GB and counting.

I moved everything SF to my 2 TB drive and now I just load it up. 191 GB and counting.

Damn dude! :good: That's what my original plan was, although I think my partition was only 180gig. I'm thinking with my new rig being built, a TB drive at least is a good way to go, especially for all my WOX mods I'll be converting to SF2 now...