the E-3A Sentry for SF2 in NF4+ has an issue: a tendency to pull to the right from brake release to the first 50-60 kts of airspeed. i believe this has to do with the engine for the rotodome but it corrects as you gain speed and mainly manifests on the ground. i was thinking of an engine rotating the opposite direction underneath but not linked to anything or something such. any suggestions on how to correct this?

I think thats caused of, that most of the models were quick & dirty converted to

SF2 standart. Maybe one of our FM gurus can help....

check the engines for thrust angles, landing gear for rolling radius, rolling resistence, shock damping, etc.

a LOT of 1stGen conversions manifest this very same issue. I personally believe it a LOD problem possibly from 'mirroring' meshes, but haven't been able to prove this

thrust angle and roll radius are things eyeballed before on planes pulling one way or antoher but the ykeep doing it til airborne, this one straightens at a third of the way to rotation speed, leading me to believe forward momentm cancels it out eventually. i'll keep lookin for abit here....

after takin another look left and right sides match engines and landing gear, tried adding .1 on the engine thrust for both left side engines and still no joy. dont wanna goo to high that route and affect flight characteristics....

Edited by daddyairplanes