Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan

some troubles with tribbles sry couldn't resist

I have som problems with this great serie. When I fly bombers (almost every canberras and all B-1Bs)and tell my wingie to attack my target my game freezes and then I get the message "Strikefighters 2 stopped working and I get one button close program. I have tested it in both Germany and stock Desert terrain, I have fully merged enviroment(SF2, SF2V, SF2E, SF2I and expansion 1 & 2).

I also have problems with TMF:s E-3. When I try to take off it seems like the E-3 is glued to the runway not even with full power it moves but when I take the throttle to 0 it starts rolling a bit then it stops, and when I try to fly it it seems it only goes to 145 knots and then it starts to sink like a rock til I hit the ground and full power and full climb doesn't help.

I have som problems with this great serie. When I fly bombers (almost every canberras and all B-1Bs)and tell my wingie to attack my target my game freezes and then I get the message "Strikefighters 2 stopped working and I get one button close program. I have tested it in both Germany and stock Desert terrain, I have fully merged enviroment(SF2, SF2V, SF2E, SF2I and expansion 1 & 2).

I don't think bombers support this - when you get to the target all bombers just ripple their bombs. Set the Canberra to AircraftRole=ATTACK to get it working - if not then you will need to see TK - but as bombers are not flyable in game he doesn't have to fix it.

I also have problems with TMF:s E-3. When I try to take off it seems like the E-3 is glued to the runway not even with full power it moves but when I take the throttle to 0 it starts rolling a bit then it stops, and when I try to fly it it seems it only goes to 145 knots and then it starts to sink like a rock til I hit the ground and full power and full climb doesn't help.

Basically the flight model needs changing.....

Edited by MigBuster

The basic reason to leave ALL the Heavies as AI controled.

As MB said, change the Role to ATTACK. Had the identical problem with the Hustler I recently uploaded. It was listed as BOMBER; changing to ATTACK stopped the crash, when giving wingmates orders. In Gen 1s it didnt matter, but the sf2's more capable AI routines it seems to be an issue (or something like that)

wrench

kevin stein

i have not noticed the exact problem you described with the E-3A but i did mention in the readme that it pulls hard to one side when the player takes off. it may have done what you describe but i was too busy trying to keep it out of the grass :grin: the aircraft was posted by permission of TMF via Dave and pulled from NF4+. as i do not know FMs i noted the problem and that i did not know the fix, tho AI takes off just fine by my observation. finally in the case of the E-3A i now get to pass on wisdom from the ages....................Read The ReadMe!!!!

Well I don't know if it pull hard to right because it didn't move at all as I said earlier when I tried to Take Off the plane just sat on the runway like it was glued to the runway and full throttle didn't help either

did you release the parking brake(B)? if so then interesting....

did you release the parking brake(B)? if so then interesting....

Parking brake is it the same as wheel brakes? if yes I did release it.