Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Long lasting Pilots are getting heavy

This is fantastic - thank you TaillyHo! I will change him over and perhaps advance him forward 2 weeks - I'm currently on June 12 - as if he went on leave and that will get me to the Albatros D.V that I've been wanting to fly. Those were introduced to at least a few Jastas late June/early July 1917 from my initial research.

On another note I just flew 3 missions with my new pilot on the SE5a Wolseley Viper and I think I'm in love. :air_kiss:

Indeed - 2 weeks leave is an entirely realistic scenario in advance of your pilot completing his transfer to a new squadron. :good:

You may have a real dilemma soon - chosing whether to fly your S.E5 pilot or your D.V pilot each time you boot up OFF! :grin:

Shiloh, the correct path for the pilot files is:

CFSWW1 Over Flanders Fields > campaigns > CampaignData > pilots

The pilot's number will be the ingame Log number plus 1 (so ingame pilot No.2 would have folders for Pilot No.3).

Just change the Jasta-Number, as you TaillyHo said already. After another mission, you will find it changed in the log.

In P4, transfers will be included without having to edit any files, just like it was in Red Baron. At least that's what I remember reading from some P4 threads. I hope I'm not wrong.