You guys do realize that there is an Iranian Tomcat in the Tomcats Superpack v.1.8, right? And, that with the recent updates it's better than the TW version? And that v.1.9 is about to be released (not two weeks) and that these are going to be the best Tomcats, anywhere, um, well, ANYTIME BABY! Trust me, you guys are gonna like this, it'll be out in a couple of days.

texturelist ... I'll have to look, as I used it for the I/I maps, but added about 2 dozen 'specially made' tiles. Of course, those tiles are your's for using, if you need 'em. (of course -again-, you'll have to d/l the terrain!!)

or, if you want, as it's archived on one my externals, I can send you the whole TE folder, already set up for polaks desert tiles.

your choice!

edit: there's 160 tiles on the I/I maps ... included lots of roads, rivers, etc. (which means throwing LOTS of bridges across them!)

Edited by Wrench

Great to see progress with this :good:

The mountainous terrain will be fantastic to fly.

I LOVE mountain terrains!!!

Baltika; I've found the archived TE folder, and zipped it. it's only 36 megs, and I can send it via pm quite easily. Just let me know if you want it!

(of course, it dosen't include the actual ing-game tiles and TODs I build for Iran/Iraq, but those are easily transfered from that terrain's folder)

Edited by Wrench

Don't forget that Iran ran intelligence operations on the russian borders during the 60s and 70's.Project Dark Gene

Edited by Lazarus1177

Hi all,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Kevin, if you could send me the zipfile that would be great, I'm hoping to be able to update the TODs without having to redo every single one, as that would save a ton of time.

Cheers,

Baltika

Looks pretty nice so far Baltoka! :good:

pm sent, with zip and a 'specal surprise' link

It's only a shame that we didn't have this for Op Darius...

it'd be no issue to swap sides for iran & iraq and make some very easy edits to add it to Op Darius. Super easy, just a little time consuming to pick through and swtich ENEMY ot FRIENDLY and versa vicea!

pm sent, with zip and a 'specal surprise' link

Kars is in, no worries :drinks:

Anyone else got any suggestions?

A target on that very high mountain, it's a kind of challenge I guess... Other than that can't wait for this terrain.