Sign in to follow this  
saisran

WOE screens vs the ODS screens

Hi everyone. I love the Operation Desert Storm Campaign mod. the number of aircraft and the campaign itself is excellent. however i prefer the simpler Main menu and options screen of WOE especially the third wires medal box with the attached paper and script. is there a way to keep the mod and just change the display to the original when you click on the medal in the pilot records? thanks

rename the offending menu screens to x-nameofimage, and the game will revert back to stock.

sad to hear that, we worked hard on EVERYTHING for that mod

rename the offending menu screens to x-nameofimage, and the game will revert back to stock.

Sorry off the Topic but.......Still one of the best !!

Don't get me wrong. I love the ODS campaign! it offers so much than the original. I'm very thankful of that you guys even released than for free. Its probably just a a fancy preference on my part and i don't mean to remove any value to your work. Its just for some reason i like the Traditional Medal Screen makes me feel that im really receiving an award. Please don't be sad or offended. You guys did a remarkable job on it and no one and nothing (even this minor fancy of mine) can take away. Thanks for the reply. Hope to see much more from you guys!

(If it wasn't for the legalities you could probably sell ODS as a complete package. would sell much better than WOI.) Salute.gif