Well I have not beem bored. Coming soon. Dave I have borrowed your nose numbers from your F-5 E Aggressors SF1. Is tthis ok.

James Fox

like the RAF 2-tone!

didn't I do several of those already? (look in SF2 WhatIf skins)

edit---

ps: james, if you want/need to skin templates, I'll be glad to upload them!

Edited by Wrench

like the RAF 2-tone!

didn't I do several of those already? (look in SF2 WhatIf skins)

edit---

ps: james, if you want/need to skin templates, I'll be glad to upload them!

Thank You Kevin, but I already have your template, included in your first skin set. However I do not use PSD files I use Corel Photopaint and colour replacement. Now I have used your decals so far and one set from Dave F-5E SF1 Aggressors as place holders. I any thinking of releasing all my skins as Aggressors and those who download can do as they please with him if they want, they will be sort of generic. I have based most of my work on F-5E skins and just made up the rest to look about right. Check out a web site called Don Colour. Lots of reference stuff there. Making Decals is something I have only resently learnt how to do in Corel Photopaint, if I can use yours and Dave's then things could happen sooner.

PS. I missed your second skin pack.

PS 2. I noticed a member looking for A-4 PSD templates, I do not have any and again I used Corel Photopaint and colour replacement to do all of my previous skins.

James.

Edited by James Fox

use whatever you need! that's why they're there!

Looks great!

The timeline might not be quite right but what if Iran bought the F-20 to update it's F-5 fleet instead of ordering F-16s? Might be a nice addon for Operation Darius.

Looks great!

The timeline might not be quite right but what if Iran bought the F-20 to update it's F-5 fleet instead of ordering F-16s? Might be a nice addon for Operation Darius.

I am planing to add scheme call asia minor, or at least as close as I can get, which is the scheme painted on Iranian and a few other middle eastern F-5's. Pattern may vary a little, F-20 shape and F-5 shape very close but there are some differences.

James Fox