Bullethead

OT -- Cats

heck yeah. cat people stand up!!!

We can't. If we do, the cats will take all the warm comfy chairs.

We can't. If we do, the cats will take all the warm comfy chairs.

Yup that's so true, my cat (Tom) has atleast 9 hrs to lay in my chair while I'm at work, but no, he goes there 15 minutes before I come home, waits for me and then pretends he is sleeping so I wouldn't move him away... :rofl:

nice to see a cat thread here! I recently have had the misfortune to lose two of my cats, one to a pitbull, and then her best friend, dweezel, who just wandered off, he seemed so lost after sweetums was killed, Im still terribly depressed about this, resulting in more sleepless nights than Id care to remember, I often wander the neighborhood at night, looking for him. The neighbor down the street saw a full grown mountain lion come out of the orchard and walk down the street at 4 in the morning the other day, I hope I dont run into him in the dark. I have lots of pics f my cats, maybe I will post some one of these days, as of now, I cant bear to look at them, cos I start blubbering like a child, some tough guy I am,,

All right, so that it's clear who's the boss:

post-2160-0-37729200-1332276258.jpg

:grin:

Onetinsoldier.... I'm sorry to hear that. As an avid human, owned by several Feline and Canine companions, I feel how you feel.

Time for another reminder....

post-2160-0-67414600-1334252662.jpg :blink: