Sign in to follow this  

Hey! I have quiet a good training with 3D S Max, modeling and maping but never worked for the game industry, i was in the adverts and Cinema business instead.

I started to modify the data, weapon (AIM-9 H, 20MM_M39 gun) and skins on a F-11 F1 and would like to do a full "What if" F-11 F2 modif, this might include wingtip launchers, cockpit modifs (RWR, F-8 HUD), ejector seat, modernized avionics and flight envelop/weapon loads twicking, and eventually missions adapted to the new type.

Could any of you please direct me on the appropriate topics?

I'll try to post a few screenshoots later but so far nothing spectacular, only a greyscale "LowViz" version of the VF21 which i renamed Dragon Riders until i find out more about the USN Squadron and create a complete story line, i tried this to figure if it was working and i prefer the two tone grey to the original coloured one.

Merry X-Mass to all!

Cheers

Edited by dare2

th_img00001.jpg

th_img00002.jpg

th_img00003.jpg

th_img00004.jpg

th_img00005.jpg

th_img00006.jpg

th_img00007.jpg

th_img00008.jpg

Here, this will give you a rough idea of the direction in am taking.

I love this aircraft, previously my fav's have been the IAI Kfir 2, Mirage V, Mig-21 Lancer and F-8, but i really wish this one had been developed further...

PLEASE!!!! DO NOT POST IN THE KNOWLEDGE BASE!!!!

It's for Answers, NOT for question, comments, statements or other posts. Those go here, in the regular forums