Sign in to follow this  
Baxter

Spad 7 in FEG

Probably dumb question number 857, but I was going to shoot up a few balloons in a Spad 7 with rockets in my FEG game and noticed that some of my planes that I have installed are not coming up as selectable in my single mission menu. I can see Spad 13 but no Spad 7. Is there an ini file that I should extract and fiddle with from a cat file?:dntknw:

You have to install a cockpit into any of the AI planes (the SPAD VII is an AI plane) before you can fly them.

Go into the FE/FE2 File Download section and get a SPAD VII cockpit, read how to install one and then fly the plane.

Using the SF1 Knowledge Base section will tell you how to install the needed files since SF1 & FE are basically the same game.

You have to install a cockpit into any of the AI planes (the SPAD VII is an AI plane) before you can fly them.

Go into the FE/FE2 File Download section and get a SPAD VII cockpit, read how to install one and then fly the plane.

Using the SF1 Knowledge Base section will tell you how to install the needed files since SF1 & FE are basically the same game.

Thanks for the tip, but there are no Spad cockpits in the download section. I will fiddle around with using the Spad XII ini settings instead.:salute: