Sign in to follow this  
patriotDJ

cant see my weapons in loadout menu

Hi

i have a problem with the weapon loadout screen in campaign.

I have a screenshot of it

with 3 arrows

1 red it normally holds a picture of the plane and u can see on that picture where the missiles or other payload is hanging

2 green the spot for AIM 54C or A

1 blue = the spot for AMRAAM 120B

red = missing picture.. have somebody a idea to fix this

green arrow = now there stands empty but you can see 2 black dots so there are missiles loaded but i cant see what missiles or how heavy it is. and the other green one

its unselected and can place any weapons but it single mission modus same plane i can place missiles there on that same spot.

blue = also that shows the word empty but as u can see there are also 2 black dots so there is a missiles loaded..

screenshot problem

if i click on the word empty i see that my stores is getting the weapons back so on the green case my store aim54c is going from 398 to 400.

and if i click fly i see the weapons on my plane but not in the loudout screen any ideas how to fix this

much thx

Edited by patriotDJ

also i have a problem with instant action..

i run patch september 2008 ..

i have add a wing mate.. but i can't contact him or AWAC..

before the patch i could but it made CTD issue..

is there a way to turn it back on? or is that the thing that crashes the sim?

For red arrow. Check in your F-14A folder wheter there is a file F-14A_loadout.bmp.

Instant action is designed as stand alone fight. No wingman for you. Thatswhy no radio contact.

For red arrow. Check in your F-14A folder wheter there is a file F-14A_loadout.bmp.

Thx i have forgotten to look for that.. but thx its solved..i copy the bpm from the f-14a (iaf)

now only the blue and green arrow left

Instant action is designed as stand alone fight. No wingman for you. Thatswhy no radio contact.

okay but what about contact with AWAC for directions where the bogeys are or home plate. that kind of stuff.

Edited by patriotDJ

now only the blue and green arrow left

There must be something different (mismatch) between the settings in the weapondata.ini and the weaponstations settings in the F-14A_data.ini. :dntknw:

There must be something different (mismatch) between the settings in the weapondata.ini and the weaponstations settings in the F-14A_data.ini. :dntknw:

Well i did install a other copy of wings ocer euope this time i intergrated WOV.

and download a other.. that was linked on the campaign tweak of somebody how did the transfer from f-15 to -14.

it also linked a other Jolly rogers texture.. a better one i think.

now its how i wanted it.

the factory miragef-14a and f-14b.

it had a differant cockpit with the one i have in my other install where i have the problem with. <screenshot in other message

i have change the cockpit because it made the radar screen impossible to watch.

now i got the same modus working on the other cockpit working.

i can see the ground or other things in the radar screen.

original cockpit screen shot taken from the pdf file

the VDI was mashup and this cockpit makes my framerate drop to 9.95 but otherwise it looks great

the aircraft model it self

:good: no drop of framerate.

orginalcockpit.png

the cockpit i have changed it to . not that great lookin cockpit. but no drop of framerates and i have tranfer the radar modus

from screenshot above to this cockpit and changed it a little to get it working also. only i dont know how it work nothing in it in the pdf file.

only what functions there are not how to operate them.

img00002.png

other question i don't want to open a other topic for that question.

where did that guy find that command line REARM_WEAPONS=ALT+W ??

because it was not original in the control file and also it dont appear in the control menu in side the game.

and i have lost a software program.. its probly 15 years old.

euhm i dont know the name of it..

it was a design program for airplanes. it had its own 3d world. where u can test fly it.

it had some real life features in it.

like if u designed a flying brick with small wings and u started it in the air it won't glide..

and on the ground it wont take of or dont move at all.

after testing u can transfer it to other sims like flight sim in those time 95/95 and maybe 2000

anybody know the name of it?

much thx

Edited by patriotDJ