Sign in to follow this  
NeverEnough

Dirty Bird Exhaust Effect For SF2

By NeverEnough

This exhaust effect was inspired by the work of Deuces, Fubar512 and Spillone104.

After looking at lots of photos of the billowing smoke trails generated by the phantastic F-4 Phantom; I wanted to try to duplicate these big, greasy skidmarks in the sky.

The Dirty Bird Exhaust Effect is configured so that it may be used in either single engine or dual engine aircraft. The DBSingleExhaustEmitter will produce slightly more exhaust volume than the DBDualExhaustEmitter when used on a dual engine aircraft if you really want to accelerate global warming.

If you wish to have a slightly less smokey single engine aircraft, you could utilize the DBDualExhaustEmitter in a single engine aircraft.

This exhaust effect is compatible with both SF2 and SFP1.

Also included in the Dirty Bird Exhaust Effect package, is a particularly striking loading screen of the dirty end of a West German F-4F Phantom.

This File is Freeware and can not be sold or included in any Payware software.

Works fine with aircraft that I have installed.

Stock aircraft dont have an aircraft data .ini

Ive tried copy/paste and edit some of the other mod planes into the stock plane folders but no luck, it just removes them from the selection screen.

So how would you add to stock aircraft?

extract the data ini from the relevant ObjectCat, place said data ini into the aircraft folder, and edit away!

extract the data ini from the relevant ObjectCat, place said data ini into the aircraft folder, and edit away!

of course, I should have realized that.

Will find the program for extraction and extract away...

AND now I have them for every aircraft. Time to start adding stuff lol!

Edited by CWMV