RAF_Louvert

OT: 2012 Is The Year I Do It

Arrgh! Did they really add sawdust?! Must have been very hard times then.

But what's McBurger's excuse? Their product tastes like sawdust even in good times???

Yes, but it is 100% pure, premium sawdust. Mickey D's only uses the best. They say so in their ads so it must be true.

...and with Ketchup it's not so bad, eyh? :grin:

McBurgers, the same the world over. You know I went to Jerusalem and they had a McDavids - no kidding - and I think they must import the same premium sawdust.

Hey, Lou. How's it going?

I'm still losing weight but it's slowed down to about 2 pounds per week. Feel great though - legs like tree trunks from the cycling. I've extended the route a little and now it's just over 7 miles - takes around 15 minutes.

Here's my chart ready to be blown out the water by Lou :drinks:

weightchart5.jpg

Christ, this has to be the healthiest bunch of gamers on t'interweb!

Taps to everyone for your extraordinary dedication. Me? I get that 20 mile marathon runner burn if I run upstairs too fast.

Brilliant news from the weight watchers, and I'm delighted that you're all detecting the benefits from the weight reduction.

It only leaves one question...

If you've lost all this weight, and, as we know, mass is simply energy, then where in the world has it reappeared, given that we know that you can't actually destroy matter, simply convert it. Where have you buggers hidden it!

Si, where do you suppose all the dark matter in the universe comes from? :grin: Thanks for the kudos SIr.

Tranquillo, glad to see you're still doing well. Keep up the fine effort Sir! And since you asked, here is my chart showing my progress to date:

Lou_2012_Wallpaper_003.jpg

You will note that you have competition for that book certificate, my friend. :smile:

You and Tranquilo, are admirably loosing weight in a sustained way, Lou.

Congratulations to both. Keep on. :drinks:

Edited by Von Paulus

SRC, not telling what we've done with the matter - all will reveal itself when that damn butterfly flaps its wings.

A close contest, Lou. You have lost 6.6 pounds more than me :salute: but.........if we look at it as a percentage of body weight then my 10.82% beats your 10.74%:good:by a clear smidgen.:drinks:

This was my year to Do It, but the wife said I couldn't date so why bother ?

On the serious side, Congrats to everyone who is trying to take the Health Road. It is a difficult trail to Ride.

Edited by carrick58

Well, had a bit of a set back. Got a back injury whilst sparring with a coleague. Amazing what difference it has made to my chart by not being able to excersise fully.

Still, I've had treatment and I'm back on track now.

weightchart7.jpg

I have no chart to offer, but I can proudly announce, that I have managed to loose 6 Kilogramm since Christmas.

From 94 down to 88 kg, by eating only full grain bread, far less sugar and products with sugar in them

(you wouldn't believe, where they all put sugar into - read the small printed ingredients!);

and (non-regular) jogging and fitness training.

Now I need to work on making the jogging "regularly".

That's great, Olham - about 13.2 pounds. I don't eat any bread now, only Rye/Pumpernikel and Oat cakes. Try it.

Yes, Pumpernickel or spelt bread mostly, and not very much. I often go to bed with a feeling of hunger.

But that's only my stomach and it's greed - finds it hard to quit on the tasty things.

In the morning a pot of freshly brewed thin-sliced ginger with green tea.

Breakfast not before 11 AM (two slices of spelt bread or Pumpernickel).

Warm meal between 16 - 17 h (today: lentils with garlic, ginger and coriander leaves - hmmm!)

At 20 h two more slices of bread.

Hardly any meat of mamals anymore.

Salad with good olive oil.

No fruit which contain lots of sugar - like grapes or bananas.

I really celebrate now some pieces of good chocolate, or a piece of cake, or milk rice with cinnamon -

like something rare and special.

But I admit: things like a tasty pizza often come to mind, right when I'm in my bed... :grin:

Tranquillo, sorry to read of your temporary setback, but you're on track again despite that, so good for you Sir!

Olham, good for you as well Sir! Looks like your diet is working too.

I am still right in the groove and was at 213.8 pounds as of this Monday morning:

Lou_2012_Wallpaper_004.jpg

We're all going to be so damned svelte when we're done. :biggrin:

This is what happens when they DON'T release a game!

Come on! Release OFF2 before these guys wither away to nothing!

Edited by Lanzfeld

Wow, Lou - when the American pound is like the German half a kilogram, you have lost 34 pounds = 17 kilogram???

Is there anything left of you?

Yeah, I think we could be the champs in the old age! :bb:

My good example is Clint Eastwood - the man never had any face lift as far as I know, and he still has good presence.

Thanks, HPW - I need to fit into the slim Pfalz, once your FMs are finally ready. :grin:

:help:

Weight alert.

Fine wine and rich food for 3 days. Off to Venice for our wedding annivesary :dance:. One plus side is the extra walking.

Satan, get behind me! (way, waaaaaaay behind me) :pope:

Do your best Tranquillo, but I'd probably enjoy the living bejeebers out of Venice and pick up where I left off upon my return.

Yes, Lou, I'm not going to worry while I'm away but just get back to it upon my return.

Tranquillo, enjoy your trip to Venice, Sir!

And how could you be in Italy and not enjoy pasta, pizza and red wine?

I'm with you and Lou there - do what must be done, and take it up on your return.

And if you walk a lot, you may not even put on more weight.

Have fun - and we want photos!