Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

Request - Super Hornet Cockpit

Yep, it's time to move into the new year with a cockpit that needs to be done, because really, after nearly three (and more but the model's age) years I think it's time to upgrade. I have as much references as possible and I think Teras is caught up in the ugliness of Iraq's "freedom" that I originally asked him but... have to hedge my bets he's okay and somebody else can do it.

Check your PM regarding that one...

yes it is about the time to update this old pit.

the bird has been imporved much over the past 2 years.

I wanted to update this pit a year ago, but Dave told me BPaO had the max file and for obvious reasons we couldn't obtain it.

we'd have to start from scratch. i assumed since [they] were working on the new F/A-18C,D that someone would be working on a pit for the new models. But...?

Mark

I honestly couldn't tell you man as I'm still on deployment to Egypt. If they start showing more screenshots of those Hornets then they could possibly be working on something new. A lot of things need to be updated...