Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts



Wondering If anyone know the name of two fonts used on aviation.


- First one is the font used on soviet air force tactical numbers on aircraft. Like this Mig-15.




- Second one, have no pic for it. The stencils used by the Luftwaffe during WW2 for small markings on planes like ACHTUNG.


Thanks a lot.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blockschrift für Flugzeuge is the 2nd one





for the MiG one look here:


maybe there is something you can use

Edited by Soulfreak

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..