Sign in to follow this  
End1e551

Can't change paint scheme

Hey everyone, I have another question for you technically advanced folks...

I installed a mod called "F-16 EuroPack4.zip". I followed all the directions, and went to custom campaign in Strike Fighters 2. Everything seems fine, and I'm able to start the game with the appropriate skins.

My question is, when I select the F-16 Netz with the USAF skins, I can't change the Unit / Service markings. The option is grayed out and says something along the lines of "Unit / Service markings can't be changed on this paint scheme".

Is there a way to change this so I can get unit / service markings for the modded skins? I'm not very confident with modding, so any help would be much appreciated!

that's because the Netz is a single-user ONLY aircraft (IDFAF). You need a 'mult-user appropriate mod

why not download a package some kind soul assembled, that has USAF and NATO users all set up?? AND creates a new F-16A for USAF & NATO usage?

http://combatace.com/files/file/12643-f-16a-falcon-generic-usafnato-gray-skindecalini-pak/

Thanks Wrench, downloading now. I'm just not very proficient with modding / altering files.

*Crosses fingers*

Everything installed well, and shows up perfectly in game. Thanks to everyone who makes these mods, great job guys! I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I say I appreciate the time and effort you put into expanding this game with your hard work.

Also, thanks to everyone on the forum who has responded to my posts and helped me out personally by posting links, responses, and steps on how to get things set up. I really am thankful.

I'm off to fly a Canadian F-16 in an Operation Red Lightning Campaign!

We aim to please, at times! :lol: (so, we ask everyone to please aim.... :grin: )