Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

Request for MF.11 revisions

Dear Devs,

I know you have plenty of work to do already but perhaps, when you go to revise and overhaul some of the aircraft, you can have another go at the FM of the Maurice Farman MF.11. As it is now the MF.11 seems to be ... oh, wait ... we don't have an MF.11 yet in OFF.

Dear Devs,

I know you have plenty of work to do already but perhaps, when you are building new aircraft, you can have a go at the Maurice Farman MF.11. Then, once you have it released in OFF2 and we've had a chance to fly it, you can have another go at the FM for it.

Thank you.

:grin:

The devs must dizzy by now from all the recent requests - OFF won't be ready before Xmas, when we carry on like this.

And each request seems to trigger new ones.

I'm sure they'll be releasing expansion packs that contain new aircraft, after OFF2 is ready.

I'd actually love to see something like the MF.11 in OFF one day. Maybe a special two-seater expansion pack? It should interest everybody, even people who never fly them, because they'd receive more targets to shoot down.