Dave

F-16C Block 25/30 by The Viper Team

Dave, there is one small, but rather important, typo in the Block30's Loadout file. Under AirToAir_2008, the StartDefaultDate reads 208. This substantialy predates everything else in the file, and in fact the plane, the game, and us too! As you can imagine, this kinda porks certain things, the Bronze Age AMRAAMS just don't work as well as the newer ones.:rofl:

Thanks SupGen its fixed and I also a couple more really good fixes for the FLIR image and I forgot the A-16C decal folder. Its easy to miss this stuff when you stare at it for hours and your doing so many versions.

• Version 1.4
  • 1. Added A-16C Decal folder.
  • 2. Fixed the laser pods FLIR image from using two textures.
  • 3. Fixed loadout typo for 2008.

eeeeeehh is it me or is the block 25 missing the main lod?? Otherwise great work guys :drinks:

eeeeeehh is it me or is the block 25 missing the main lod?? Otherwise great work guys :drinks:

It sure is. And no one noticed until now. WOW..... :lol: I'm fixing it now.

LOL everybody is like: "Blk25??? Meh, that's barely a C.." :lol:

Beautiful bird, but clean at 32k feet, Blk25 won't push much past mach 1 with full burner? Anyone else getting that?

arthur666 is right, couldn't get past Mach 1.05, clean, at 34000 feet. Kulbit80 posted something similar at the top of this page, I think the problem might be in the engine data. I don't know all that much about those entries, and I know the Pratt was a POS, but the MaxInletTemp is listed as 120 as opposed to 523.9 for the Blk30's GE F-110. That's got to be a mistake, there must be others because this thing is kinda doggish, if ya know what I mean.

Edited by SupGen

Definitely the engine and not some drag somewhere. I swapped all engine data from the Blk30, and now she pulls right up to Mach 2.