Hi all, just bought sf2 NA, I am attaching my dxdiag sheet. It runs so slow I cant play it. Can someone help please. Presentation1.pdf

We'd also need the graphic settings you're using with the game. Also, while playing, press Alt+D, it should display your FPS (current, average, max and delta) it would help understanding what you qualify as "slow" (some people consider 20FPS as a slide show, others as playable).

Given your configuration I'd say graphics are the weak link and you should reduce advanced effects and quality here and there to make it playable.

Would agree with gunrunner - thats a notebook using an Intel on board Graphics chipset by the looks of it - reduce the graphics settings as a start.

Thanks guys, that worked, just lowered the graphics to medium instead of high. Seems fine.