Terrain shader adjusted to have better "beaches" on the land edges.?

I need some advice. I'm a little confused and not sure how to remedy the problem. Can I or can I not run SF2 North Atlantic in combination with all of the other titles available as a large merged installation? I've been trying for the past two days to create a large merged install of every title without success. They are non-modified installs of each game.

I am finding that all of the other Strike Fighter titles do not play nice with the North Atlantic title. The game simply freezes when I click the start mission or start campaign buttons. I also can not get the other titles to update to May 2012 without them freezing as well. I have only been able to run them successfully in the Nov. 2011 version of each older title, excluding the North Atlantic title. I can not figure this out! Any advice would be much appreciated. And thank you for your patience. :scratch:

They can be merged into 1 install - if done properly - I have kept SF2-NA standalone myself - my merged install is still at Nov 2011

If done properly? Perhaps I need to install them in a particular order that I am not doing correctly? I only have the May 2012 version of the North Atlantic. I don't understand why the May 2012 update is only working for the North Atlantic version if it says that is is for the entire Strike Fighters Series. Hmmmmm...

1339853038[/url]' post='577281']

If done properly? Perhaps I need to install them in a particular order that I am not doing correctly? I only have the May 2012 version of the North Atlantic. I don't understand why the May 2012 update is only working for the North Atlantic version if it says that is is for the entire Strike Fighters Series. Hmmmmm...

Hi. I experienced a similar problem to this. I was freezing when continuing a campaign on all sims except original SF2, with full merge. Essentially ended up uninstalling all titles, then reinstalling/merging each one. That fixed it for me.