DarthRevan

Problems with Operation Darious in SF2

I have a problem with Operation Darious in SF2. The Navy part of the campaign seems to be bugged. When I try to start a Navy campaign the planes just sinks through the Carrier deck with the front first and lay it self on the back you can still Take off when up side down but as soon you leave the carrier deck "Boom" right in the water or just "Boom" the same time you leave carrier deck. I don't know if the problem came with June 2012 patch because I never tried the Navy Campaign in May 2012 patch or earlier.

DarthRaven:

The carriers need to be updated -- along with some other things. Is SF2NA part of your install?

Eric Howes

If it's SkateZilla's (not sure since it's been a long time...) then he told me he's working on fixing it, as if it's the CVN-75, I have the same issues.

why not just swap them out for the 3W Nimitz class???

Guys:

It's the same carrier as in the ODS mod, which works fine. I just need to know if DarthRaven has SF2NA as part of his install.

Eric Howes

Edited by eburger68

DarthRaven:

The carriers need to be updated -- along with some other things. Is SF2NA part of your install?

Eric Howes

Yes SF2 NA is a part of my installation

DarthRaven:

Attached is an update for the two carriers in OpDarius. Also included are updates for the two stock carriers from SF2NA. Just drop these folders in \Objects\GroundObject in your Mods folder.

Note that these updates are for those with SF2NA as part of their base installs. There si no need to apply these updated files if SF2NA is not part of your install.

Eric Howes

opdarius_cvs.rar

DarthRaven:

Attached is an update for the two carriers in OpDarius. Also included are updates for the two stock carriers from SF2NA. Just drop these folders in \Objects\GroundObject in your Mods folder.

Note that these updates are for those with SF2NA as part of their base installs. There si no need to apply these updated files if SF2NA is not part of your install.

Eric Howes

opdarius_cvs.rar

Thx m8 I'll test the update then I'll get back to you if it works/not working.

DarthRaven:

Eric Howes

opdarius_cvs.rar

Thanks those files helped now it is working