Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 Compliant FMs for TMF Mirages?

are they any?

testing one now for ghostrider, the IIIEP (aka IIIE rebadged) for Pakistan, and it don't want to take off with the "standard" strike loadout (2 tanks, 2 bombs and ECM/chaff pods). Other loads, it do take a long time (on standard medium runways -1,5,6)

OTH, the stock 3W M3 does fine.

Ive seen this before...could be a combination of too much drag and not enough lift ... but know nothing on how to fix it!!

So, any idears?? Or are there fully updated ones around?

Edited by Wrench

are they any?

testing one now for ghostrider, the IIIEP (aka IIIE rebadged) for Pakistan, and it don't want to take off with the "standard" strike loadout (2 tanks, 2 bombs and ECM/chaff pods). Other loads, it do take a long time (on standard medium runways -1,5,6)

OTH, the stock 3W M3 does fine.

Ive seen this before...could be a combination of too much drag and not enough lift ... but know nothing on how to fix it!!

So, any idears?? Or are there fully updated ones around?

Some FM expert, please help. Right now, we have an accurate representation of PAF Mirage IIIs(EP, EA, ELs). The Mirages III/V is to Pakistan what the MiG-21 was to India. So, it would be great to a right flying Mirage for the Indo-Pak mod.

Maybe later based on this work, an accurate RAAF Mirage IIIO could be modded as well.

Guys:

NF4+ has had TMF Mirages that use the ThirdWire Mirage III flight model for several years now. Same holds true for the Argentine Mirage deltas in the Falklands '82 mod for SF2.

The process of transplanting the ThirdWire fm to the TMF aircraft was not completely straightforward, given the slightly different modeling of control surfaces, but the result works just fine.

Eric Howes

The process of transplanting the ThirdWire fm to the TMF aircraft was not completely straightforward, given the slightly different modeling of control surfaces, but the result works just fine

been there, done that! it's the node names that differ, for the most part, on the control surfaces, and 3W uses the 'SecondaryInput' lines for the middle and inner elevons (for both pitch and roll control)

I've actually got the 'main' section transplanted; it's the control surfaces that need the major upgrade

so, how about zipping and attaching the data ini for the NF4+ TMF IIIE, so we don't have to download the whole mod JUST for that? Help a brother out!

Edited by Wrench

This what you need? I don't have SF2,But I still collect sfuff for It.:bye:

MirageIIIE_DATA.zip

Edited by RAVEN

yes indeed!!! :drinks:

many thanks!

Wrench:

See the attached, which is the latest version of the Mirage IIIE DATA.INI that NATO Fighters is using. I don't know what Raven uploaded, but it is not the final DATA.INI from NF4+.

Eric Howes

MirageIIIE_DATA_NF5.zip

Edited by eburger68
  • Like 1

thanks E! Yeah, I looked at Raven's, and it was the same one I had originally.

this one works "the bomb"!!!