Just wondering with the release of the IAF Viper pack, what, if anything, has anyone added for new target aircraft on a somewhat realistic side? I mean I'm not sure offhand what the end date for SF2I is, but what would a Sufa or a F-15I possibly face in a 2000ish sky? I know about the Iranian cats. Does stock SF2I cover the potential air threat?

Egyptian F-4 plus Egyptian and Syrian Mig-21 would be the only stock aicraft I think. Having said that the F-4 might be from SF2E not SF2I. However there are modern Syrian aircraft in the downloads section... You could also try the War For Israel Campaign mod...

As for third party aircraft,try the foxbats,the Mig-29 and the later versions of Syrian Mig-23s.All aircraft in the downloads section.

If Egypt went Islamic as a result of the Arab Spring going awry you could also use the Mirage 2000, F-16, MiG 21 (with orange panels) aircraft/skins available in the downloads section for red force.

I did some quick research, and generally I'd say you guys pretty much covered it, on the modern end. Thanks.