6 GMail Accounts

I would like to take one please

Adrian Carrillo

paladrian@hotmail.com

Cheers :)

I've got 4 more if anyone wants one...

-Skater

A little off topic, but I thought you guys would want to see this:

"We do realize that GMail is an invitation-only service, in a beta-test state of development. Nevertheless, many people rely upon GMail heavily, and many more people are forced to communicate with GMail users, because of this reliance. These people should expect their communications to be vulnerable to interception, at least until GMail corrects the issue."

http://dump.hbx.us/gmail_bug_hack/

Would love to pick one up if possible.

:clapping:

Thanks for offering,

Robert

Need a first and last and a valid e-mail.

-Skater

A little off topic, but I thought you guys would want to see this:

"We do realize that GMail is an invitation-only service, in a beta-test state of development.  Nevertheless, many people rely upon GMail heavily, and many more people are forced to communicate with GMail users, because of this reliance.  These people should expect their communications to be vulnerable to interception, at least until GMail corrects the issue."

http://dump.hbx.us/gmail_bug_hack/

PG, just about any e-mail system is open to interception and has vulnerabilities. Unless it is a closed system, at some point the transmission is interceptable. All encryption is breakable as well. It's just highly improbable that someone will go to that much trouble to intercept non-targeted e-mail. Basically, that person would be spamming himself since he can't determine what the targeted user is recieving or sending in his e-mail.

No, more likely e-mail interception would be targeted at a POI like a Government Official or highly placed corporate executive. Then you could be reasonably sure of the ROI for the work you have done to intercept the e-mail.

Just my opinion though. People have done stupider things I am sure.

-Skater

Sorry, thought it was listed in profile.

Robert Stone

rastone_bob@hotmail.com

Invite sent.

3 left.

-Skater