JonathanRL

TSF J 35 Draken Flygvapnet Package

TSF J 35 Draken Flygvapnet Package

The Scandinavian Front J 35 Draken Flygvapnet Package

By Team TSF & Friends

The Saab 35 Draken (English: "Kite") was a Swedish fighter aircraft manufactured by Saab between 1955 and 1974. The Draken was built to replace the Saab J 29 Tunnan and, later, the fighter variant (J 32B) of the Saab 32 Lansen. The indigenous J 35 was an effective supersonic Cold War fighter that was also successfully exported to Austria, Denmark and Finland.

Please note:

We lack a proper "Early" Draken Model, and as such, the A/B versions are incorrect and use the same 3D Model as the 35D/F/J versions.

If you already have the TSF Mega Package, you will only find minor edits, weapons as well as the J 35J to be new to this package. Hence, it is worth grabbing.

Credits:

Original 3D model by Lud von Pipper / BPAO

Skins by Paulopanz

Cockpit Adjustments by Paulopanz

FM Adjustments by Paulopanz

Fact Checking & Adjustment by JonathanRL

J-35J "Johan" pylons by Ravenclaw007

Swedish Missiles by Ravenclaw007

Jaktraketkapsel M/57 by Cocas & CadetteBra

• Like 2

Thanks for the package, well done everyone that contributed to it.

I remember Centurion-01 posting a screenshot of Draken cockpit WIP, hopefully it could be added one day to the pack.

How do I install this package? OK, I´m new to SF2, so please bear with me. Some time ago I've played SF1/WoE etc and have done some installing, but I am new to SF2. I have TSF and SF2/SF2NA installed (wich were quite simple "double click-installs") on Windows 7 (on a D: drive ...\SF2). Quite simply: Where do I copy the folders and files? (I have them unzipped through .7z) Thanks for any support on this.... really looking forward to trying the J35J :-)

Apologies, mate. I seem to have forgotten the actual instructions.

If you installed TSF already, simply unzip this package in the same folder as TSF.

Otherwise, refer to TSF Installation Instructions first.

Go to your Mod Folders. For Windows 7/Vista, this is located in C:\Users\Your Name\Saved Games\Thirdwire. For Windows XP Users, it is usually in My Documents.

Unzip the contents of the 7zip files into the mod folder of your choice. Allow any overwrites.

Remember that the folder you unzip the game into is the .exe you have to run.