Sign in to follow this  
Brain32

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

It's the exact same game in m/p that it has been for the last several releases. Not a fan. I prefer BF3.

I don't recall exactly when I saw it for less than $10, but it was this week. Anyway, the F3 GOTY version is still $12 till the 27th, including all the DLC.

I find the Fallout games are very good deals when it comes to $/hr! :grin:

Actually, the plain jane version is still only $5.99, with the GOTY edition at $11.99. Man, either one is a deal...

FC

I though I read somewhere that you can customise your loadout before starting a level, similar to GRAW 2 and Vietcong. Is this true? I hope so, it's a feature I've desperately missed since those aforementioned games.

I though I read somewhere that you can customise your loadout before starting a level, similar to GRAW 2 and Vietcong. Is this true? I hope so, it's a feature I've desperately missed since those aforementioned games.

Yes you can, not only can you change weapons but also equipment on them, for example, extended clip, grenade launcher, type of sight and a bunch of others, even skins of the weapon can be changed, grenades also(flashbang, smoke, regular, emp) whatever you want :)

Finally! 9 games deep into the series and they're finally introducing features introduced in other FPS from more than 8 years ago. On that basis I might check it out, but I don't want to support the blatant Activision money grab, so I'm going to grab it on the cheap.

Yes you can, not only can you change weapons but also equipment on them, for example, extended clip, grenade launcher, type of sight and a bunch of others, even skins of the weapon can be changed, grenades also(flashbang, smoke, regular, emp) whatever you want :)

Is this for SP or MP?

Falcon

SP, I gave playing FPS games in MP quite a while ago... :wink: