SF2_CASA SF-5A

SF-5A de las FFAA Españolas

Basado en el NF-5A, disponible aqui: http://combatace.com/files/file/9484-nf-5a-for-sf2-ver102/

3 Esquemas de color: "Metal", "Lagarto" y "Gris" con numerales históricos del escuadrón 211, 212 y 464 (Metal y Lagarto) y ALA 23 (Gris)

2 Armas incluidas BR-250 y BR-500

Skin del Piloto creado por Diego Lozano y modificado por mi.

Breve historia, Archivos modificados, instrucciones de instalación, reconocimientos y créditos en el LEEME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SF-5A of Spanish Armed Forces

Based on NF-5A, available here: http://combatace.com/files/file/9484-nf-5a-for-sf2-ver102/

3 colour schemes: "Metal", "Lizard" and "Gray", with historic numerals from 211,212 y 464 Sqn (Metal & Lizard) and ALA 23 (Gray)

2 Weapons included, BR-250 & BR-500

Pilot Skin created by Diego Lozano, modified by me.

A little bit of history, modified files, Instalation and acknowledgments and credits on README

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡¡¡Espero que lo disfruteis!!! --------- I hope that you enjoy it!! :biggrin:

Thanks to ravenclaw_007 for the plane & Diego Lozano for the Pilot!!!! :clapping:

---LANAPA--- :beach:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/20/2012
  • Category
    F-5

These skins are super. :clapping:

I hope You will make more freedom fighters around the world. Don't stop skinning it, please.

Very good stuff! Many thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ngr
      Hello, does anyone have templates for CF-5A?

• By Spinners

View File [Fictional] Gloster Meteor F.8 'Iberia'
      Gloster Meteor F.8 'Iberia' for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
      This is a very simple mod of the stock Third Wire Gloster Meteor F.8 to give a fictional Meteor F.8 in service with the Spanish Air Force (3 skins) and the Portuguese Air Force (2 skins) in an overall 1954 to 1972 timeline.

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the Meteor8_Ib folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the Meteor8_Ib folder into your Decals folder.
      That's it!

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 2 - October 24th, 2023.

Submitter Spinners Submitted 08/28/2010 Category What If Hangar  
    • By Spinners
      Gloster Meteor F.8 'Iberia' for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
      This is a very simple mod of the stock Third Wire Gloster Meteor F.8 to give a fictional Meteor F.8 in service with the Spanish Air Force (3 skins) and the Portuguese Air Force (2 skins) in an overall 1954 to 1972 timeline.

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the Meteor8_Ib folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the Meteor8_Ib folder into your Decals folder.
      That's it!

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 2 - October 24th, 2023.

• By ludo.m54

View File Mirage F1EDA Spain
      Mirage F1EDA Spain
      This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him.
      In 1994 Spain bought 12 F1EDA/DDA's retired from Qatar Air Force.
      Covered unit :
      Spain : ALA 11
      F1EDA Spain specifics:
      no R550, AIM-9N2/3/JULI SW instead no R530 S530F CLB4, no AUF2, no CLB8 radio-altimeter Seat Mk10 Inertial Navigation System Sagem UNI47 RWR BK (1-12 GHz) no AAR probe no Barax (assumed EDA had not the capability, they had Remora jammer in Qatar AF but Spain did not use Remora) A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered.
      Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this.
      This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware.
      Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms.
      Enjoy
      The Mirage F.1 Team
      Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 05/15/2023 Category Mirage F1  
    • By ludo.m54
      Mirage F1EDA Spain
      This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him.
      In 1994 Spain bought 12 F1EDA/DDA's retired from Qatar Air Force.
      Covered unit :
      Spain : ALA 11
      F1EDA Spain specifics:
      no R550, AIM-9N2/3/JULI SW instead no R530 S530F CLB4, no AUF2, no CLB8 radio-altimeter Seat Mk10 Inertial Navigation System Sagem UNI47 RWR BK (1-12 GHz) no AAR probe no Barax (assumed EDA had not the capability, they had Remora jammer in Qatar AF but Spain did not use Remora) A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered.
      Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this.
      This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware.
      Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms.
      Enjoy
      The Mirage F.1 Team

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..