Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

And your parents said video gaes were a waste of time.......

I hope for them that they also resolved the Playstation crash problems, it must be atypical to reboot during a fight....

if i read it right its just the controller and some other computer controling. still why teach how to use a real tank when you can just use your Call of Duty thumb skills!

Due to the appearance of their armored vehicle, it seems they also trained themself on "Battlefield Apocalypse" and sought advice from Mad Max!

They'll have a cruel eye opener when they jump out of a helo and try to enter the tank at the last second.

Syrians must have big hands, the controller looks tiny! Unless it's a knock-off because I can't see any thumb-sticks and the face buttons don't look like they have the Triangle, Square, Circle, X shapes.

Now that they used a controller on a real vehicle, I don't feel so bad using a PS3 controller on my flight simulators the past 3-4 years