Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

SFP1 service pack delayed - HOAX

Guest Ranger332

SFP1 - Service Pack 1 delayed until February 2nd

Those kind of pranks can get a body in deep S--- around these here parts. I suggest you find a hardened shelter because once the patch comes out, it's gonna be raining iron, or napalm, or... you get the point.

http://www.simhq.com/cgi-bin/boards/cgi-bi...ect+1&number=55

Strike Fighters: Project 1

(moderated by SimHQ.com Staff)

**** SF News, Tips, Add-Ons, and Game Glitches ****

SimHQ.com Message Boards

Strike Fighters: Project 1

beware the romors started flying

as of this date I found not truth to this

I have a right mind to beat the living s___ outa that guy. grrr.....

Guest Ranger332

no matter as long as our ppl know it aint so

Yet you post the exact same thing here.... :roll:

This kinda stuff isn't healthy for anybody.

Dan

Guest Ranger332

it called being informed as long as the bio gang know its a lie they wont be pulled into the romor mill worry bout updating your site last post late December 27rd 2002

Do you ever complety read a posting"

beware the romors started flying

as of this date I found not truth to this"

as I stated in the first posting. I brought this here as When I first read it it wasent listed as a "joke" so I started checking it out ,and as stated its proved false-----so READ

Actually, the title is a little misleading, so I renamed it with HOAX in the title. It was a dumb joke, let's just let this one lie.... :lol:

Guest Ranger332

I reccommend this url to all I see and to all forums I post in as there was no mention of the sapposed "joke" I posted it here but----now I wonder sappose next time its just better to leave ppl hanging :?:

and as its after midnight of the 21st the romor would grow very fast

Guest PhantomWarrior

were dat patch :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Guest PhantomWarrior

Yet you post the exact same thing here....

This kinda stuff isn't healthy for anybody.

Dan

god get a life dude Iam glade to see the writeup here ----as I saw it after it was first posted in SHQ and thougt it was the real thing.

just glade someone is posting the facts about it ,but alas its 0118 and I dont see it anywhere. :?:

P.W.

If it's 0118 where you live and on a school/work night, and you are still awake waiting on the patch, then who is the one who needs a life?

"Those that live in glass houses, should not throw rocks".

Not a slam, but some creative critisism.

Storm

Guest PhantomWarrior

Iam 39 and retired from service yougster

and I may say the same to you:

ST0RM

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:47 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.W.

If it's 0118 where you live and on a school/work night, and you are still awake waiting on the patch, then who is the one who needs a life?

"Those that live in glass houses, should not throw rocks".

Not a slam, but some creative critisism.

Guest Ranger332

he he got ya beat PW by aleast 10 years

Did you even read where I live? It was already morning time and I was at work on a quick break, browsing the boards. Let's see, so we are +6 from EST. Do the math, genius!

yougster? Nice spelling. Or maybe you missed that course?

What was the relevance of telling me your age and that you are retired from the service? Which service? Postal?? Hope you were not in the typing pool.

Look, you want to slam on someone? Be prepared for it to happen back. I was nice about it in my last post, but not this time!

Storm

Guest Ranger332

back off I know pw and he earned his citizenship for the USA dident have his handed to him by luck and you started on him so just relax.knowing him he gave his age to varify an Army ret. status

crap ppl dont get a patch and go nuts ppl there will be life with or without this dang patch

(also by the way His Hands were damaged IN a real war bud)

Look Ranger, if you want to ban me, then fine. But first off, my initial comment was as "creative critisism" (NOT A SLAM) after HE slammed on someone. I was just up this morning, browsing the boards when I read his post, and replied. So then, he didnt like it and TRIED to blast me.

Being his friend, I'll understand you taking up for him. That's commendable, but do not look past his comments, because of that reason alone.

As for my citizenship being handed to me??? I was born in the United States, California actually, and am now serving my Country as a Life Support Instructor in the USAF. Have been doing so for 11+ years now.

Geez, this board is full of some very friendly folks.

Storm

Yea, well at least I didnt cry about the status of the patch, and it not being released fast enough for me. Then do a public "I quit" notice at SimHq. Who is the moron now? Especially that it was released a week later.

As I said, this board is full of friendly people.

Well, my cd is still a coaster, even if the patch is released today, you sir need to grow the hell up. At least in this forum people can speak their mind without getting banned. If you don't like it..go back to SimHQ..it seems better suited for you.

DK

Guest Ranger332

Hey dark long time :wink:

Alright people, I don't mind good-natured ribbing in the forums, but we don't need the personal attacks and name-calling. Like I said before, let's just drop the thread. As Ranger stated, this was a (bad) joke and he just wanted to make people aware of it. Unfortunately, the title of the thread was a little misleading, especially when the thread titles show up on the front page... :D

Now, I ask again, let's just drop it. It's starting to sound like another unnamed forum around here... :lol:

LOL

I can't win in this forum. :roll: Thanks for changing the title Jeff, it was very misleading the way this guy posted it. Besides don't you think that there would be someone in official capacity announcing this patch delay? ie, TK, SFI, myself or SimHQ? As I said before, this kinda stuff isn't healthy and some folks are just a tad bit sensitive in some forums.

The patch should be out sometime today as per SFI. And yes, I do have a clue. More than you can imagine. 8)

Guest Ranger332

eather way it got the point across----and got noticed

and as far as the sensitive comment

as I stated prior you need to read all MJ changed the posting after you couldent GET It ."Besides don't you think that there would be someone in official capacity announcing this patch delay? ie, TK, SFI, myself or SimHQ? " right they will just post in all forums at the same time without anyones help yr (like how you give yourself the same floor as the ppl that made the game you followed request ,dident manage the compeny most of the head honchos are in or near Austin Texas,and friends of Richard Guthered from origen)

MJ ask it to be dropped but as you need to be hadcarried dont respond any more(use the time to fix your promised jet rember the F-86) now drop it

"like how you give yourself the same floor as the ppl that made the game "

Ranger332,

Don't you know who DanW is?

Read the credits for SF. :wink:

Guest Ranger332

he just took request do you know who Richard Guthered

hes done a heck of alot more for gaming

ex vp origen games

Don't you know who DanW is?

as long as hes taking wit the f-86 i see why things took so long alot of ppl made and are making this game so dont idolize him. meny ppl assist in making games Ive seem more from Mad JEff , Fates, coyote just to name a few. yes I seen the one lil posting at the end of the game.

now per MJ request drop it