Do-17z SF2 FM for the A-Team model attached. It's a generic WW2 bomber FM using a bunch of data from ThirdWires C-47. I don't plan on spending much time doing bomber FM's, I think I can just use this one with minor changes to some of the headline numbers to adapt it to different types. The skills of the bomber gunners have been reduced quite a bit and where one gunner is responsible for more than one gun [quite common on the Luftwaffe bombers] the chance of firing has been reduced accordingly. To keep things balanced for the machine gun equipped Spitfire and Hurricane the "armor as structure" is only being used around the engines. This to represent the capacity of radial engines to continue running with more damage than liquid cooled types. Anyway, it's all a bit of an experiment. Cheers. Do-17Z_DATA0.80.zip

Edited by baffmeister
  • Like 1

Thanks! Will try to check this out and run some testing on my new SF2:BoB working install.

Cheers mate!

Thanks! Will try to check this out and run some testing on my new SF2:BoB working install.

Cheers mate!

I will need Sf2BOB, PTO, ETO, MTO......... i need a lot of time