Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

Recent & Top Downloads

Guest Ranger332

Recent & Top Downloads

watch to numbers go through the roof when the patch is released

hehe, no kidding, I know what the #1 DL will be in the next 24-48 hours... :lol:

Guest Ranger332

not to good the later the start the worse the attempts to upload will be

Any idea when the patch will be available Jeff? As in what time? I doubt midnite will be time. Just curious, doubt they told you.

Guest PhantomWarrior

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I dont see no patch :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?:

LOL where's it at? What time zone are we on here for the patch? It's almost 12:30 AM here LMAO!! Don't make me get a riot started LOL.

TM

Guest Ranger332

well its 0300 here

and no patch to be seen anywhere---------- well may just get upset now after defending SFP1 all these times :shock:

...OK got some wood stakes, big sheets of poster board, black markers, staplers, and a bunch of oranges for good tossing fun just in case this picketing thing gets boring or people get hungry. LOL anyone see that turn off for the Strike Fighters Patch.

OK ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!

WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT........................man I'm tired......WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH!!

'Yawn' someone wake me when the patch gets here please. lol

TM

Guest Ranger332

WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT........................man I'm tired......WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATWE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT........................man I'm tired......WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH!!CH!!WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT........................man I'm tired......WE WANT PATCH, WWE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT........................man I'm tired......WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH!!E WANT PATCH!!WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT........................man I'm tired......WE WANT PATCH, WE WANT PATCH!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: roflol roflol lol lol

Ranger - who's Patch? Friend of yours? I hope so. :lol:

Guest Ranger332

lol ginda like "fire at will"-----------"and wills down range"

hehe, man some people take things very literally... :D

My understanding from what i've heard (but not from TK) was that it would be this afternoon sometime. The 21st date didn't mean 12:01 AM... :D I have yet to hear from TK, although I know he was (understandably) VERY busy yesterday.

I would assume that it will come out sometime today, so just tell yourself tomorrow and ease some of that stress... :lol:

Guest Ranger332

tried calling thirdwire as i live not far from them in Austin but there line is down

and in most reseases it is at midnight most places get a release a few days prior and are bound by contract not to release till the apointed date. This is done commonly for games toys records and cds

still awaiting an e-mail reply

to any wanting it

info@thirdwire.com

Now to figure out a way to get out of my meeting at 4:30pm PST. Gonna be a looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg day.

So, just in case, I'll be monitoring this forum. If it is out before then please post your impressions.

Thanks...

Damn, I have a meeting all morning here too, I forgot about it. You guys be sure to post a new thread with the title "Patch Out" or something to that effect with links to the DL if it comes out before I get back. :D

And no joking around this time or I'll personally wring someone's neck... :twisted:

Guest Ranger332

ANYONE GOT AN IDEA WHOS POSTING THE PATCH FIRST

THIRDWIRE?

BIOHAZCENTRAL?

SIMHEADQUARTERS?

WHOM :?:

SO WE KNOW WERE TO MONOTOR

I have not heard. I sent several emails to TK who usually is pretty responsive but he was understandably busy yesterday, so I haven't heard yet. I was hoping to get the patch up and ready before the actual release time so when the patch went live we would be ready.... :?

Well one thing's for sure, you know the patch is out if you see a million people actually playing together online.

Seriously though, it'll be here soon I'm sure

Until then, I'll be at GameSpy blowin people out of the sky 8)

I'm pretty sure they'll post it when they are darn ready to post it. If I was them I'd wait until 11:59pm in Texas to post it; all the ragging they've been taking lately. :shock: But I digress. I'm just waiting patiently, and quietly for it. I'll be monitoring forums for info, but as I'm at work and don't have my joystick or rudder pedals here, I'll have to wait until I get home.

Guest Ranger332

that suks if it gets in and ya still have to wait :roll:

Yeah, it sucks bug ugly nasty rocks. Have a stupid client meeting at 4:30 and god knows how long that will take, it'll be 7-8 o'clock before I get home. Argh! But, hey, you guys have fun with it anyway. I'll get it as soon as I get home. Do a backup and install it.

BTW, does anyone know if we will be able to install the patch over our existing install without losing any add-ons?