Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

DCS: Sale announced

From their Facebook page.....................

DCS Summer Sale - Next Week

Starting the 20th of June, we will offer massive 60% off sale of DCS products. The exception will be Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 having a 40% off sale. The sale will last until the 30th of June:

DCS: UH-1H Huey - $19.99
DCS: Combined Arms – $11.99
DCS: P-51D Mustang – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade – $11.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog – $15.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.7 (English DVD box) – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark (DVD box) – $15.99
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 – $29.99
DCS: Black Shark – $7.99

What kind of DRM is in place at this point?

It's a one-time activation on install via internet. It stays in your registry so you can uninstall/reinstall on the same PC/Windows install to your heart's content without reactivating. There is a limit, but you can deactivate the install if you remember to and gain them back, in case of reloading/upgrading Windows or getting a new PC.

It's a one-time activation on install via internet. It stays in your registry so you can uninstall/reinstall on the same PC/Windows install to your heart's content without reactivating. There is a limit, but you can deactivate the install if you remember to and gain them back, in case of reloading/upgrading Windows or getting a new PC.

Thanks. I'll pass then.

Bought them all minus the P-51..... Now to find time to learn all of the games.....errr I mean simulators.....

So after all the sale fanfare, who bought what?

I added the Huey to my hangar and was NOT sorry I did. I've become pretty decent in it after a few weeks of flying.

Thought about FC3, but simply didnt want to reinstall LOMAC+FC2 etc... just to have it.

Again, the P-51 was in the basket, but in the end I deleted it. Its just not my thing in this sim.

-S

You only needed to reinstall stock LOMAC, no patches, no FC, to install FC3.