Ok, i'm trying to make my own hangar screens, the only problem that i have now, after resizing and getting the DPIs right, is that it jsut wont load properly in the game. The main problem is that it will load, but the mission select screen wont disappear, and the hangar screen wont load over the top of the mission selector. Now the weird thing is if i use my mouse i can make it appear.

2 colors i'm working with for the main backgrounds are blue and black, neither work.

Thnx for any help you can give me

:)

You probably already know this but Ill mention it anyway...make sure your loadout screens are Bitmaps at 1024X768. Any other size or file format and they wont work. Hope this helps.

Guest Ranger332

PC gave ya what ya needed to makeum work

dont forget 24bit color

finally decided to backup an existing screen n paste the others over it to get the correct settings, it worked! :D

I'll have a MiG 27 and Dassault Mirage 3 hangar screens by the end of the day, if anyone wants them.

Ill download your hanger screens when they are ready, both of you guys. Now all we'll need is the planes... :lol:

Where should we submit them? :D i also i'm making color pilot pics, the first one i got done is of a pilot infront of a F4 phantom, color, vietnam era.

cheers :)

Where should we submit them? :D  i also i'm making color pilot pics, the first one i got done is of a pilot infront of a F4 phantom, color, vietnam era.

cheers :)

Well, upload them here at Biohaz of course! 8)

You can submit files from the main page.

will do, prolly release them when the appropriate A/C are release though, that way the pressure wont be on the modders to make these A/C.