Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

No AAA Anywhere in Campaigns

I've worked on and off over the past couple of days creating new strategic nodes for some stock Desert campaigns. Weird thing is; when I start one of the campaigns it's ALWAYS an anti-shipping mission and there isn't a single AAA gun anywhere on the map. Not even on the red side.

Flying in single missions are fine - there's more AAA than you could count on both sides. It's just when I try to start a campaign with the new strategic nodes there's nothing there at all :dntknw:

I've even tried re-instating the original nodes in the campaign _DATA.ini but to no effect.

Anybody got some suggestions as to how I can solve this problem?

Guessing really - Check out the active year for the AAA entries in targets.ini and types.ini as a first

Is there a StartAirDefenseLevel= for the enemy in the campaign_data.ini?

I think it's sorted now. The Startairdefenselevel=  prompt was at zero. Just for the hell of it I went to the second mission and the AAA was there. Will try again in a while with the new strategic nodes to see how that goes with the new adjustments.

Thank for the help MiG buster! :biggrin: