I have noticed some campaigns offered here are missing weapons and effects packs.For instance the Odessey Dawn Campaign is missing weapons and effects packs.I installed weapons pack 2 which seems to be the most cureent and yet for this campaign most loadouts are still missing.Does anyone have any clue what weapons pack has the most weapons and is essential to most campaigns?

I can't seem to find one that works for this campaign.Information seems so vague at times when it comes to this sim.

Thanks in advance,

Mina

Gunny's Ordanance Shop

what you need to do, is find out WHICH aircraft requires WHAT weapons... to do so, you MUST examine the loadout inis for each and every aircraft that you're having issues with.

Only then, will you fix what's wrong.

and READ the readme for the campaign; you may have missed a statement saying "you need such and such for this, that or the other"

that's all I can tell you

Edited by Wrench

Then once you have downloaded and installed Gunny's Awesome Ordnance pack.........

Upload Ravenclaw's weapons and Lindr's Russian bombs!

It is a community effort!

Well it helped but even after adding all those weapon packs many pieces of ordinance are still missing from aircraft.Its crazy. :)

what you need to do, is find out WHICH aircraft requires WHAT weapons... to do so, you MUST examine the loadout inis for each and every aircraft that you're having issues with.

Only then, will you fix what's wrong

from my previous post. you NEED to do this, to cross check what you have against what you're missing

what weapon is not showing or what weapon is it that you think you dont have ????