Hay guys.

I have built a campaign specific install/ mods folder for Operation Enduring Freedom. It has all the aircraft, weapons, ground objects etc  required. There are over 80 aircraft with all their service years set for their different deployment dates and all their loadouts all set for CAS over Afghanistan etc. Most of the pilots and ground objects have been repainted with desert uniforms/ camo etc. I intended to make a campaign for it but just don’t have the time to learn how and do it. If someone is interested in having a crack let me know and I’ll send you what I have put together.

Cheers,

Dan.

Just the credits list for that one would be a nightmare :D

Will the campaign editor be enough for that?

Just the credits list for that one would be a nightmare :D

God yes!!! haha

Will the campaign editor be enough for that?

I don't have it but I don't think so as you will have to make one from scratch with the Afghan terrain etc Edited by dtmdragon

I don't have it but I don't think so as you will have to make one from scratch with the Afghan terrain etc

Shame I will like to fly such campaign. Hope someone take the lead.

No I haven’t even started on the campaigns. All I have is the base mods folder with all the relevant aircraft, ground objects, effects, sounds, flight folder, pilots, decals, weapons, guns etc. I just figured if someone was thinking about doing some OEF campaigns this would save them a lot of time and work. As it is now it works perfectly for single missions over Afghanistan.

• Like 1

All I have is...

Man that's a ton of things. Hope cangas take this one, Armeé de l'air is a participant there, maybe that will wake up his interest. I for sure will love to fly that campaign.

Man that's a ton of things. Hope cangas take this one, Armeé de l'air is a participant there, maybe that will wake up his interest. I for sure will love to fly that campaign.

But we still miss the CT and the Rafale, by now we only have the M-2000D

But we still miss the CT and the Rafale, by now we only have the M-2000D

Right, it was only an idea.