Sign in to follow this  
Olivier

I looking for these 3 repaints for my F-15C...

Hello,

I would like to know if these three liveries are available to download for the DCS: F-15C ?

I've found these repaints from this web site but I cannot found the files to download, is it possible to a the links ?

13908315987_18a52afaa7_o.jpg

13908352038_cc8069a789_o.jpg

13908351488_e6d2ae9cfb_o.jpg

A great thanks in advance for your help, best regards. Skull

Edited by Olivier

Oliver

Those are repaints I did and are in the download section for DCS. Go to downloads, DCS aircraft skins, F-15 skins. You will 4 skin packs by me. Get the one called

Flaming Cliffs 3 F-15 skins and the one called Mod Eagle skins.

Hello dear Dave,

WOW, super I really love your work.

All these repaints are incredible, congratulation...

I've download all your repaints but few repaints are very more dark in my DCSW, is it normal ?

Exemple, when I look this screenshot I can say that the camo colors are blue but in my DCS the same repaints is more dark not also blue light, is it normal ?

I do not possess FC3, I've just bought the F-15C...

A great thanks again for your link and work, best regards. Olivier aka Skulleader.

Depends on the skin, I did light grey, mod eagle grey, air superiority blue. The color the default F-15 skins comes with is way too blue. I used FS standard colors for mine. 

Screen_140125_013833.jpg

Screen_140125_013852.jpg

Screen_140501_175137.jpg

So are you saying yours look darker than these? If so I am not sure why they do not look like the above. 

Hello Dave,

Once again I would like to thank you for your answer and your help...

Here I join you few screenshots with your repaint, it's 10h00 and summer, without clouds.

With these screenshots you can see the difference between the external fuel tanks and your repaints, please can you tell me if you think that it's normal ?

13911238320_e67e7c1b0d_o.jpg

14074754816_bdefc6b1b9_o.jpg

13911247590_e63c94d333_o.jpg

14117933683_4f8896b124_o.jpg

14098283854_f0b1f79a94_o.jpg

Please can you help me to understand ?

Once a great great thanks, Skull.

Edited by Olivier

Ah ok, you have light grey drop tanks on a mod eagle skin. That's normal. I never did figure out how to individual drops tanks skins.

I am working on it to see what I can do.

Ok I figured it out. They must of changed something for the better to make each skin have their own tanks. 

f15_ptb.bmp.dds.7z

Drop the contents of this zip file into the directory below.

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bazar\Liveries\F-15C\433rd FWS, 57th WG

You can use this tank for any Mod Eagle skin. 

Hello dear Dave,

So I have download and installed your file but the color is always the same, is it normal ?

As it's not easy to explain that I meet I join you one screenshot with your external fuel tanks, always too grey no ?

Of course I add this command in you texture file: {"f15PTB", 0 ,"f15_ptb",false}...

13912574220_936ee19b90_o.jpg

Here I join you one screenshot where I've colored with PainNet your file with one color more dark and now it's seems OK, please can you tell me what you think of this color ?

Once again I join you one screenshot of the fuel tanks and with my new color:

14096081562_4fa7eb133b_o.jpg

But I meet one problem when I save my files BMP ---> DDS, I use PaintNet but when I save to DDS the textures are pixels, not beautiful.

I've try to save in DXT1, DXT3 and DXT5 but always the same problem with the pixels, I join you one link of my fuel tank but it's just one test and, impossible to fix my pixel problem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xp233r7nfto31y0/f15_PTB_433.dds

PS:

I'm very sorry to disturb you with all my questions and I also sorr for my poor English.

EDIT: Please can you tell me where I can download the template of the F-15C ?

A great great thanks in advance for your help and your kindness. Best regards, Olivier.

Edited by Olivier

med grey  looks close enough.dk grey tad too blueish..?..this pic in late afternoon sun mind.

F-15C_820018_Nellis2010_2060_800.jpg

reinstalling my fc3 tomorrow   miss it..

Edited by russouk2004

Hello Russouk,

I would like to thank you for this photo, it's very close of the repaint of Dave.

There's few minutes I've finish one wallpaper with the Skin of Dave and also one wallpaper for the menu of my DCS.

In few hours I publish on this topic these two wallpaper in honnor of the great work of Dave.

Best regards and thanks again, Skull.

Looks like I need to work the color more. Yours look good Oliver. Better than mine.

Looks like I need to work the color more. Yours look good Oliver. Better than mine.

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your kindly words but the real artist it's you...

Bye and good sunday, Skull

Good to see those skins in game. Would have loved to see and use some MA and FL ANG skins. They default FL ANG skin was pretty cool; not sure why they removed it or why none of Kadena's Zzzzzz birds were added to the initial skin lineup.

I always got problems when trying to add certain F-15 skins to the game. They show up in the loadout editor, but then the planes are all orange with a missing texture error on them.

I gave up after a while.

Edited by ironroad

IR

I did the FLANG Jacksonville Flag ship. Also Kadena is in there. I can help you install them if you want me to. I set the folders up so that they are drag and drop.

http://combatace.com/gallery/album/820-fc3-f-15s/

http://combatace.com/gallery/?module=images&section=img_ctrl&img=24591&file=max

http://combatace.com/gallery/album/820-fc3-f-15s/?st=25