Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

Mission loading issues

-Lately I've been having problems with single missions getting stuck on the loading screen even after the mission has started. I hear the mission having begun but the loading screen is still up.

-Also many times a mission will load, but the cockpit of the aircraft will be "blacked out" and obviously some error has occurred.

-My game installation is large so I'm aware that long loading times are normal, but these other issues are something I have yet to understand and fix.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

I have the same problem with my large install. my stand alone installs don"t do it often if at all. I went to a video card with more ram and it cut down on that problem big time. i believe its just a situation where your cpu is doing the work of running the sim but the video card just couldn't keep up at the last second when it needs to actually display the scene. 

Hi. Thanks a lot for your post. I have an issue with a single mission. When I fly a single mission and before I hit the target, the control says mission accomplished. Do you have any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks a lot.

What type of mission are you flying that this problem comes up?

Which plane? More than likely that's the issue, or the map.