Sign in to follow this  
BoloG

Looking for T-34C Mentor skins

I am looking for T-34C Mentor skins: T-34C US NAVY skin pack by pappychksix and RCAF Mentor skin by  ext, the  File Announcements topics are present but file links are dead and files are apsent from combatace download section. I would be thankful for any help.

Regards.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Spinners

View File [Fictional] Canadair CF-103 Callisto
      Canadair CF-103 Callisto for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
      This is a simple mod of the stock MiG-19S to give a very fictional 'what if' Canadair CF-103 Callisto with markings for No.423 Squadron and No.433 Squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force. I did this as a request back in 2009 and this update is just to add a screenshot to the listing but I've changed the name to fit in with the Canadian system of aircraft designation (the real CF-103 never left the drawing board) and I've also tweaked a few things including the Third Wire MiG-19's ferocious rate of roll at low-level.

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the CF-103 folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the CF-103 folder into your Decals folder.
      That's it!

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      Special thanks to Rambler 1-1 for his request which lead to this bit of fun. 
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 2 - February 7th, 2024.

Submitter Spinners Submitted 12/31/2009 Category What If Hangar  
    • By Spinners
      Canadair CF-103 Callisto for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2
      This is a simple mod of the stock MiG-19S to give a very fictional 'what if' Canadair CF-103 Callisto with markings for No.423 Squadron and No.433 Squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force. I did this as a request back in 2009 and this update is just to add a screenshot to the listing but I've changed the name to fit in with the Canadian system of aircraft designation (the real CF-103 never left the drawing board) and I've also tweaked a few things including the Third Wire MiG-19's ferocious rate of roll at low-level.

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the CF-103 folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the CF-103 folder into your Decals folder.
      That's it!

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      Special thanks to Rambler 1-1 for his request which lead to this bit of fun. 
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 2 - February 7th, 2024.

• By LaoHu
      I downloaded this mod for the F-5 and all of the skins for the aircraft are black, which means the textures aren't loading but I can't find out why it isn't loading. There is no exact installation instructions other than extract it into the mod folder which I did and there doesn't look like there are any issues with the file placement compared to the other aircraft files. Can anyone help me out?

P.S. the drop tanks have the textures working and the cockpit, loading screen, menu, etc all work. Everything but the skin. 

• By LaoHu
      Would it be possible to put a photograph in your cockpit? Often pilots are shown to have a photo of a loved one inside their cockpit attached to the dashboard to remind them of home, give them inspiration, etc. Would it be possible to stick one in a cockpit through some kind of texture edit or something? 
    • By 1309mariano

View File CF-115 Northern Eagle
      CF-115 Northern Eagle:
      The CF-115 Northern Eagle is a special F-15E variant developed by Boeing to fill the requirements of the Royal Canadian Air Force and replace 3 CF-188 squadrons, the 409th, 410th and the 425th. The plane is very similar to the F-15EX, but it keeps in mind the air dominance role. It was introduced in 2018, and still flies today. 
      Big shoutouts to 1977Frenchie, who helped me a lot with this, guided me through all the process and tested the plane (this mod is 51% made by him, basically), and Viper63a, who created the SUPERB F-15E mod.
      THIS IS FREEWARE ONLY
      Have a good hunt, fly high and fast!
      Submitter 1309mariano Submitted 08/24/2022 Category What If Hangar  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..