Stratos

DCS: STRAIT OF HORMUZ MAP COMING IN WINTER 2014

People have been doing the model swap for years, since LOMAC I think. Swapping out Eagles for Hornets with Blue Angels' livery for example. I've no idea how they did it, though.

I mean old 3d models cahnged into new 3d models. The old Phantom for a newly designed Phantom.

I just checked out some documentation for making new planes for DCS. I mean we have a Mirage F.1, F-4E and F-5E over here at combat ace, a port to DCS would probably be possible but the learning curve does seem steep. Plus the cockpits need C++ programming to work, and the flight modelings really looks very difficult for me, I cant even figure out SF2 flight modeling... 

Regarding the Iranian Su-25Ks, some were recently supplied to the Iraqi govt to fight ISIS.

I could help with C++ programming, although i never checked documentation regarding planes for DCS so i have no idea how much of an advanced work it is.

EDIT: Anyone in the community that can do LUA scripting?

Edited by Carlos_Tex