Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

S.O. 4050 Vautour IIN IDF Package

S.O. 4050 Vautour IIN IDF Package

To make the wing tanks match the aircraft I decided to separate the two paint schemes...I am no artist these are temp skins.

3D Model Veltro2k

FM Charles

Cockpit Ordway

IAF 50s/60s Pilot: Wrench & PappyCheckSix

and anyone I forgot to mention ( old age is a beeeaaach)

unzip ad folders to their appropriate places...have fun

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

• Like 1

canopy animation is shift+9

loadouts are an easy fix. I've been fiddling with it a bit *, trying to realign the llights, and reposition the copilot/RIO

jeanba, it that radar mentioned a standard air intercept type? Did it have ground mapping ability, etc?  I can easily do up an avionics ini. However, if the front pit lacked the scope, another cockpit will have to "found"

(*=matra RP, british 500 lber. easy to switch to French bombs -- which will have to come from a weapons pak. Even TK's stock Vulture uses the UK500lb)

there should also be the brown/blue camo, too!

Edited by Wrench

loadouts are an easy fix.

I have a loadout for Vautour IIA, checking for IIN and B (B was used for reconnaissance)

I can send them to you within 2 weeks (I am not a thome now) : it seems that bombs were samp or UK type.

jeanba, it that radar mentioned a standard air intercept type? Did it have ground mapping ability, etc?  I can easily do up an avionics ini. However, if the front pit lacked the scope, another cockpit will have to "found"

The Radar was an early Air to Air radar without any a/g capacities, basically equivalent to APG-137 (F-86K)

Before 1962, the IIN was used as a night interceptor against Egyptian Il-28 for instance.

The FSX vautour IIN is very accurate and cockpit image are a good guidance :

http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/5252/fsx-sncaso-so-4050-vautour-iin-v2/

As far as I am concerned I am using Ordway's ouragan cockpit;, though I would rather have a better resolution.

I would be very happy to help on this as veltro's work is very nice.

Edited by jeanba

Nice job Veltro2K the new 3D models are just perfect

I liked to use the Skyray Ford pit for the IIN model and the EriGen G91Y pit for IIA and IIB

Below my LOADOUT and COCKPIT & AVIONICS INI's files for the three models

VautourIIA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59dpkrqapvcwn62/VautourIIA.7z?dl=0

VautourIIB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbm5ga4iby14yu6/VautourIIB.7z?dl=0

Vautour IIN

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgez3ykajdufqgv/VautourN.7z?dl=0

Your vautour loadouts seem to be "french" rather than Israeli.

AS-20 were considered by the IDF but never bought (anyway, do you have files for it ?)

Vautour carried shafrir-I : IDF never used AIM-9B.

Vautour never carried 530, only 511 (and super 530D and Mica, but thsi was for tests purposes :) )

Edited by jeanba

Your vautour loadouts seem to be "french" rather than Israeli.

AS-20 were considered by the IDF but never bought (anyway, do you have files for it ?)

Vautour carried shafrir-I : IDF never used AIM-9B.

Vautour never carried 530, only 511 (and super 530D and Mica, but thsi was for tests purposes :) )

You're right for the loadouts I grabbed them from Adla Vautour IIN's instllation

Thanks for the information about the the Matra 530, I have the 511 loaded instead now I duno for the use of AIM-9B by our Adla ( never seen a picture of a IIN with this loadout)

Now for the Air to Ground I duno if IDF used French or American Bombs & Rockets or a mix of them

I have somewher a loadout for the french 2N, basiaclly, 4 511 : 2 IR and 2 radar guided

A good fight against the Yak-28 (I posted some screenshots) :

http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=img_ctrl&img=26715&file=max

Is there provision for intrenal fuel tank ? (2x1500 l usually) ?

We also need a yabelet ecm pods (early french ECM ?)

Edited by jeanba

Now for the Air to Ground I duno if IDF used French or American Bombs & Rockets or a mix of them

Mostly french and UK before 1967, US came after Edited by jeanba