Coupi

PC: Add RAM for SP2?

Hello guys, bye.gif.pagespeed.ce.aRkSaQi2W_.gif

My PC: i7 3770 (3.4GHz) + 8 Go RAM + 670GTX 2Go

I would like to add 8 Go RAM...

... is it a good option for SF2?

Best regards,

Coupi.

You mean add another 8 GB specifically for SF2 (of any stripe)? No, as SF2 is a 32-bit application, so it can only utilize 2 GB of allocated RAM. 8 GB is good enough for gaming and most computing, unless you're also using that system to encode video, remaster audio, etc. Watch the following video.

• Like 2

Yes, this is for SF2 gaming! So I understand.

Many thanks Fubar for your answer. hi.gif.pagespeed.ce.rwB44a-P_s.gif

Edited by Coupi

My computer only has a 4GB of memory Ram and the game runs very normal , only freezed usually moments like some planes but with 4gb runs good. You looks in your computer runs another programs like , explorer,antivirus or torrent and emule programs runs at you gamming with it? maybe is the problem .

Sorry for my english , im not used like the high school and is terrible .I know hehehehe.Cheers for everybody

Edited by EsPeKTr0

When half my 4gb of RAM died, I took the opportunity to upgrade to 8gb and I saw a marked improvement in performance where there was a lot of smoke/dust like when 12 B-52 have dropped their loads.